About the Get Help category

Hi Ben,

Hope this message finds you well.
I had a query pertaining to sometimes visible. I am having a hard time solving a simple problem and thought to reach out to you directly.

Request you to see the screenshot below

Challenge: I want to only select “current user” for the empty row under the sometimes visible. However, I am only left with other further options which do not serve my purpose. Can you please suggest a solution or error that you might think I have been performing?

Regards,
Sunny

Hi Ben, Have a question about expiry and Sometimes visible on a text field. I want to show 2 different status for a type of certificate in a list. Current and Expired. So I have setup 2 different text fields. One for each status.

The issue comes up when the date is on the day it will expire the text doesn’t show as current. it shows blank?
Example of day before.

Example of next day.

Example of current day.

Do you know why this is happening? Do you know of a way to show the text on the day it will expire?

Regards,

Matt H

Hi Ben, I am wondering if you can help something that is probably simple for most, but just getting started. I have 9 images I would like for users to select from to be used as their Profile Image. Instead of having the user upload their own image, it would be more like selecting a game piece.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi @LucyR,

Please consider posting your question as a separate topic.

Best regards, Victor.

Hi @Victor,
Sorry I have just started a separate topic instead.
Thanks, Lucy

1 Like

Hi Ben, I’ve been trying to find an adalo expert. I’ve filled in the form on your site a couple of weeks ago but never got a reply, so I also tried emailing but still nothing. Please can someone get back to me as I need to get this moving asap.

Hi team,

I am building a two-sided user app and want one user group to see all the users.

When creating a search component (or a list) and linking it to Users (where I am collecting information about both the groups and separating the type of users by a true/false) I can only add title, subtitle, etc. from the logged in user, but not of the other users.

How can I achieve that?

Best,
Passion Fruit

Please create a separate help topic for this. :slight_smile:

I have an app that I’m creating where “Featured” people can post articles that LinkPreview from articles or studies online. There are currently five categories and I have created a relationship where they can choose a category from a drop down menu that identifies where the articles are arranged. So, for instance, you can post an article about how COVID spreads and choose the “spread category” from the drop down when creating a “new article.” However, when you click the category from the category list, when it links to articles I can’t seem to display articles within ONLY that category. I’ve created a bunch of apps that are far more complex, one of which is currently in beta testing on the AppStore, but I’m drawing an absolute blank for how to filter the articles list. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Hi Michael @mrentrekin,

Welcome to the forum!
Please consider creating a separate topic for your question. :slight_smile:

Best regards, Victor.

2 Likes

Hello,
I would have liked to know if it was possible to write the start of a URL link (which never changes and the user cannot change) and have the user complete it in order to get the correct link.
I hope to make it clear, my english is not very good.
Hoping to have an answer as soon as possible from you.
Have a lovely day everybody ! :blush:

Hi @Ecureuil35,

Welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

If you don’t mind, please create a separate topic for this instead of replying in a thread for an unrelated question.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well, I have an app that I would like users to choose the language for and the whole app translated. thank you

and please help me it’s a bit urgent and thanks again