After the last update about monthly app actions, Adalo is the wrong plattform if you have more than 1000 users

Hi, I want to start a discussion about the last update about monthly app actions
Imagine your app has 1.000 users. Even with the most expensive version, you have only 1.000.000 monthly actions. That’s 1.000 actions per user, PER MONTH!

I used my app for 2 hours and already had almost 1000 actions!

Another problem is that you have almost non ad-revenue with 1.000 users, so you have to pay 250$ per month and get nothing.

I wanted ro launch my app next week and I have already advertising partners for it. With them the app will get between 5.000 and 10.000 users in the first week. Now I have to cancel everything and build it on a different plattform. I am sooo disappointed.

I know that Adalo also wants to make money and that is why I completely understand why it’s getting more expensive, but the limit of monthly actions kills Adalo in my opinion.
Please cancel this Update!!!

What is your opinion about it @community?

1 Like

Please book a call via his calendly link to continue your discussion.
There is to be no discussion on this forum of pricing.

Please report all bugs, via a support ticket only.

Please do not discuss limitations, make a feature request.

I’m saying this in a friendly way because you are at risk of receiving your 1st strike.
Please follow community guidelines.

Thank you @jakob for being a good citizen.

**Could a forum moderator kindly lock / hide this thread?

2 Likes

I don’t want to talk about pricing but about the actions per month.
I didn’t use forbidden words or anything else.
We have a freedom of speech so everybody can tell what they think about the recent update;)

1 Like