An interesting conversation

Hey Everyone,

I have been using Adalo for quite some time, which means i have learnt all of its quirk, potential and more.

However, one thing that still puzzles me… why is the yellow box around text so big?

As you can see in this image, the yellow border has a fair amount of padding on the bottom. Why? Is it to allow for font size? is it a glitch?

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 2.16.25 pm

It doesn’t really effect me but I do want to know why? so I can get my alignment right hahaha

Looks like a glitch actually. Is this a one time thing or you always see this?

I always see this, you don’t? Hahaha What do you see?

I’m not at my computer right now to check, but I’ve seen similar glitches on editor that disappear after a while and aren’t reflected in the real app. It could just be a temporary display problem. When you preview it probably aligns correctly?

I don’t see this glitch now, but couples of month ago, it happened a lot.

My browser is Edge which is getting better with each updates, faster than Brave.

Im using chrome and have used safari, i see the issue on both of them.

I didn’t realise it was a glitch hahaha

Well yeah i suppose it all works out. Is the text meant to be centred vertically with the box? I would assume so.

Generally on the editor it’s centered yes.

I’ve never experienced this before.

I’ve always used Brave or Firefox as my editing browsers.

Hey there @Archer & @theadaloguy

It’s the font. Oddly enough. Some fonts have a slight shift. I’ve noticed this only a few times.

The real question is… How does it look in the actual native apps and/or previewer?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.