Dear Adalo Community
This is my first day in Adalo. It looks great and I am happy to have found it.
I am struggling while forming an UPDATE API Call from ADALO to TEAMDESK (the database to which I connect ADALO).
The situation is :
- I have modified the record “index ID=1” in ADALO via a form.
- I want to update this change in TEAMDESK.
- Therefore I am having ADALO place an API Call to TEAMDESK
TEAMDESK API Structure needs to have the index ID=1 information in the payload of the POST call, not on the HTTP line.
I understand ADALO normal way to work places the ID information in the HTTP Line.
ADALO places the [ID =1] sequence in the payload of the call only if the ID property is present in the form. I do not want that - as ID should not be edited by the user.
My Question is:
- Is there a way to force the presence of the ID=1 requirement in the Payload of the API Call made by Adalo ?
- Or this there a way to hide the property ID in the form without compromising its presence in the payload.