Arabic/English Not Aligning

Hello Everyone! Does anyone know how to solve this problem? When I put two different text boxes next to each other one is English the other is Arabic, they don’t align like the 3rd paragraph is next to the 4th paragraph. Could anyone help?

The “Other App” image is how it is supposed to be aligned.

This image is when I align it in google docs. :arrow_down: :arrow_down:!
Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 8.03.31 AM

This image is in the Adalo Editor/Builder :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Yeah same, in adalo texts jumps up of there is a space, I usually fix them to either bottom or above, sometimes works!

Any one have any other ideas?? This is a BIG problem!

Could anyone please help me?? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I would appreciate anyone’s help! :pray: :pray:

That’s what I could find!

Justify Text Alignment - Help - Adalo

@James_App_Maker Is that a list of paragraphs, a big text box containing all text or individual text boxes for each paragraph on top of eachother?

Here is what I would do:

I would create a collection of Books, A collection of chapters.Then you can display the verses as a list:

@Edward Thanks for responding! It is a text box aligned to the left for English and another text box aligning to the right for the Arabic.

I believe the above solution would be the most efficient using lists. However if you need an easy solution with no lists, here is what I would do:

You would need to place each section on its own textbox. Once you placed verse 1 in English and Arabic next to eachother, place a small rectangle below it which stretches across the screen. You could make the opacity 0. Then continue with verse 2 and so on. Imagine it as you would create a table with 2 columns and each row is separated by a rectangle.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.