Custom actions not sending data to webhook

So your app is in production? (PWA or Native?)

I’ll look at my Integromat logs to see if I have similar blank data fields…

Yes in, both Native and PWA

Well, I checked all my logs and have no errors on my side :thinking:, so I’m thinking that this might be coming from your CXID and ORDER fields.

It’s a shame that your app is already in production otherwise it would be a good test to withdraw these 2 data fields.

BTW did support come back with any other suggestions yet?

They have not. Still happening:

Thanks @zakakatz for the helpful video!

Not sure if this will help refind the process but have you tried just leaving the bottom condition just is equal to empty instead of is equal to Logged in User> Blank field?

Yup we originally had the condition set up that way, and found it wasn’t reliably filtering this action so we switched this method.

Well, I’m starting to run out of ideas, might have to reproduce this on my side.

I dought this is the cause of the issue but maybe you have 2 User Actions being fired off at the same time :thinking:

Just tested this and it’s working fine…

Ya I’ve got 2 user actions happening in many other places in my app, its just with custom actions dealing with external collections there seems to be a problem

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.