Date-picker not changing years

Hi. I have a date-picker field on a Web App that I am using to select someone’s Date of Birth. However, I can’t figure out how to change the year without changing the date one month at a time (which takes a while to get to 1967!)

Does anyone have a solution or a workaround for this? Even if the user has to type in their Date of Birth, which is then converted to a date (not sure if that’s possible).

Don’t think I can help. But, for what it’s worth, I have seen the same calendar work differently on different devices.

a. A calendar that shows month by month - must hit a button every time that you want to advance to the next month (I think this is what you are experiencing)

b. I have seen the same calendar, display as a scroll wheel at the bottom, which make is 100x easier to choose 1967 :wink:

Hi Antony,

If I click on the date/year (top left) on iOS I get a month/year picker.
Have you tried that?

Cheers,

Steven

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve updated the original post to note that this happens when creating a web app.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.