Error during Testflight build

So I published my first app, it’s very basic just one page that connects to the webpage of the place I work. But, before I send this to a final publication I received this email from App Connect. Not sure what it means or how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated.

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “Sweet Caribou AK” 0.0.1 (101). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “Sweet Caribou AK.app” bundle should contain a NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. For details, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/protecting_the_user_s_privacy/requesting_access_to_protected_resources.

Thanks, Joel

Yup, I had this as well yesterday. Can anyone shed light on this please?

Hey, for this sort of error you will need to submit a ticket. Submit a Support Ticket

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.