Feature Requests - Be Realistic

Hi all

I check into the ‘Feature Requests’ every so often and vote on a regular basis, however I have to admit, some of the requests we’re all entering are a little unrealistic and almost asking for a product to be built.

I think we should keep our requests a little realistic. Pretty sure the Adalo team has their hands full.

Discuss.

2 Likes

@jca Agreed. That said, the benefit of Canny is that “the market” wins. I don’t think unrealistic requests are being upvoted in droves. The Adalo team seems very capable and intelligent- they will focus on features that 95% of all apps need (ie maps integration) then hit the long tail of the remaining 5%.

I don’t think they should spend their time reading every feature request; just the ones that get traction in Canny (75+ upvotes).

-tushar

2 Likes