How filter HTML tags

In some API’s i’m getting this type of response

So, my question is - Is there any method to filter this HTML tags to show in the simple text in Adalo ?

Are you passing the Content-Type header when accessing the API? Which API is it that is doing this?

No & Its WordPress API

You might could try passing Content-Type with the value application/json in the header

Ok, I’ll try and let you know.

No change @pford See :point_down:

I try HEADER & QUERY both

Any idea @Ben how to remove HTML tags because it’s only happing with Wordpress APi’s

@ishantanusrivastava please trying " text/plain" as the content type to see if that makes a difference.

To explain further, this is out of Adalo’s system and it is the data that the API itself is sending. It is up to that API to provide a way for you to receive plain text format response. Do you have a link to this API’s documentation?

ok & Just search news API on Rapid API website you’ll get this API.

It’s a problem with wordpress API only, i think

I’m not sure how the news api and wordpress correlate? I’ve used news api before without any problems and the returned response is in plain text format.

I didn’t face this type of problem with any other API but I’m facing this problem with only wordpress API right now

I’m sorry I cannot help further on this as we have no way of controlling the way external API’s responses are provided.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.