Introducing Mozzi (BIG UPDATE)

Hi Adalo community! Well today I come to announce that major updates were made to Mozzi, and that’s why the app was down… but let’s go! Well, check out some things we’ve updated:

• English language has been added:white_check_mark:

• View the list of Followers/Following (Any user) :white_check_mark:

• Feed only those you follow (Home):white_check_mark:

• New design in Profile, settings, home,:white_check_mark:
    explore, search page, videos page, edit profile page etc.

• Now the post video screen is not buggy

• More organized profile✅

• Conversations (Block conversation, delete, design):white_check_mark:

• MONETIZE, yes it is now possible to monetize your photos on our platform via Droplinks.

• User verification✅

• Improved app speed (Only on some devices.:ballot_box_with_check:

• Virtual wallet (Where you see your account balance):white_check_mark:

• Notifications available :white_check_mark:
    :black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎:black_small_square:︎

Well we added that, and as we said in our first post, we plan for a better user experience, with big updates. I hope it helped you mainly because 62% of the people who use my app speak English!

Link: previewer.adalo.com/eb7e3058-0600-4e39-8c3d-130145f2f657

4 Likes

Muito legal sua aplicação… você está no Brasil?

1 Like

Hi, this is good. Did you cloned each screen for the English translation? I did the same in past, the most annoying part is when you have to make a change on 2 screens although than 1 :sweat_smile::blush::+1:

1 Like

Hello @Eugen and thanks! Yes, unfortunately I had to do screen by screen, but now I’ll just keep the English version.

Olá @rogergomes, obrigado pelo Feedback!! Sim porém pretendo deixar o app em Inglês!

Awesome @Mozzi :+1:

Great Work

Legal… se puder deixar o seu contato de whatsapp… temos um grupo brasileiro com membros do Adalo.

1 Like

Claro! +1(240)503-9682

Hi @Mozzi. I’ve really liked your app. I am wondering if you put this on the app store?

Hi, there is no need to clone screens for translations.

2 Likes

@tkotx @Pragmaflow_Toni guys serious props for this translation plugin… it worked flawlessly… And so easy!!!

2 Likes