I’m trying to think of the best way to make this happen. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I’m looking to create a job board with some sort of a payment moderation system for freelancers.
2 user types: clients and freelancers.
Here’s what I’m trying to accomplish:
- The Client creates a “project”, sets a budget, and submits payment for the budget. This payment will be held in moderation until the project is complete.
- The Freelancer accepts a project and completes the project.
- The Client reviews the freelancer’s project and either approves or rejects the project.
- Upon rejection, the Freelancer has the ability to revise the project until the client is satisfied.
- Upon approval, the Client approves the project and the money is then sent to the freelancer.
So maybe trying to think of some way to create a “digital wallet” with the ability to collect the budget first, to ensure that the client has the money available to start the project.