Podcast app hide and resume functions?

Hey everyone!
So I’m LOVING the Adalo platform but there is one thing I’m not seeming to figure out. In the podcast app I’m building these are my 2 issues:

1. I’d like to have the ability for users to start an episode, then “hide” the player window to do other things inside of the app while the episode continues to play.

2. When a user plays an episode, then pauses or leaves the app, I’d like to be able to resume where they left off.

Seems like I may be able to fake the first issue by using modal screens with toggles but the second I can’t seem to find any solution yet. Any ideas?

Great to have you here @tfraziersocal!

1. Unfortunately, I think your workaround that you posed may actually be the best solution for this right now as that functionality is not built in to the component yet.

2. Again, this functionality would need to be built in to the component itself.

I think they are bost valid points and limitations right now. I hope we will be able to make those updates to the component in the near future.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.