Adalo App Templates | Feedback

Hey everyone,

I was doing some research and wanted to hear out your opinions as an Adalo Developer. How many of you’ll would find it helpful and would be interested in purchasing professionally made Adalo templates with creative and professional UI/UX (like the ones on dribbble), organised database along with simple and fast functionality.

How much would you be willing to spend on the same? Any feedback and opinions are appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I personally wouldnt use a service like that.

I find that using templates, again for me personally, kind of slows down my work flow because I have to pretty much backwards engineer it to find out how everything works together and how it would work with what I need to do.

If my issue was UI/UX i’d rather just hire someone to come on and do that once the app is close to complete and functional.

1 Like

I feel that it would fit well into adalo, but not as project templates but more as asset templates like modals, icons, pop-ups and other assets needed for app building. This would help many app developers. If you want i would love to collaborate on this project! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for the feedback Bobby!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll definitely contact you if there’s anything :grin:

Thanks for sharing i have issue if it doesn’t work i will connect you.

1 Like