Alarm notifications

I noticed the question of ALARM NOTIFICATIONS has been asked alot on this forum but it was never answered. I want to know how best you can create ALARM NOTIFICATIONS notifying your user with sounds based on the schedule.

Is it a custom in-app notification? Or a native OS notification when the user isn’t inside the app?

Native OS notification when not in the app.

any response?

You could send a scheduled or recurring notification with Adastacks on a specific date/time. But actually I don’t think there is the ability to change notification sounds.

oh thanks alot ill check adastacks

Sorry I looked at your response and then forgot to respond. I haven’t had experience with the native notifications yet, can’t help you there.

Thanks briggsy

| | InstaBooth Nigeria - Chat @ Spike | 1gzbj9 |

  • | - | - | - |

| Briggsy
March 19 |

  • | - |

Sorry I looked at your response and then forgot to respond. I haven’t had experience with the native notifications yet, can’t help you there.


Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.