Alignment issues

Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial or guide for how to reliably wrangle placement on a screen? In my most recent example, I’m placing a logo at the top of the screen and using the red guidelines to determine when it’s centered. There’s nothing else on the page to confuse it, yet it looks centered in my preview, but when I load the PWA on a phone, it is off center.

It’s quite frustrating when it doesn’t behave. If there is a guide for controlling this behavior, I’d love to see it. Tossing my laptop out the window seems like a costly alternative!

Thanks!

Agreed. Commenting so I can follow along to see the solution.

I think that this is one of the core features many are hoping will be improved upon.

In the meantime, you may find some work-arounds if you search this forum.
Try searching the key word “alignment”.

2 Likes

Hi David,

Most Adalo makers use Rectangle as a container.

These posts will help you! And there are many topics, posts about alignment in this forum like Todd said.

Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks. This should be helpful.

I can tell that the layout functionality is trying to help me. But every so often I just want to tell it to behave one way and not assume something else. Containers sometimes work. I’ll check out these posts. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.