Audio Player suddenly stopped working in published apps

The audio player stopped working today in my published app on both android and IOS. It’s a dealbreaker if the audio doesn’t play. People have been uninstalling today. Please help.

1 Like

Hello, if you’re still experiencing the issue, you can submit a support ticket through this link: Submit a Support Ticket

Thank you!

It appears it’s not working on certain Android phones. Why would that be? The audio player does nothing on Galaxy S23s.

I’m losing users over this, and I just launched my app. I don’t want bad reviews. I need some help. How long does it typically take for support to answer? I submitted a ticket yesterday and then another a few hours ago.

You’ll receive an answer from the support as soon as possible to solve the issue that you’re experiencing. Today is Sunday, you should receive an answer within the beginning of the week when the main issue is detected.

Thank you!

This is my third day of no sound for certain Android devices. I still haven’t heard from Adalo. Any suggestions?

I solved this issue. I suspected it had something to do with the domain/hosting site for the audio files. It’s really all I could do on my end other than deleting and re-adding the audio player to each screen (which I also did to no avail). For whatever reason, certain devices would not play my audio files while hosted on a Siteground account. When I switched to Namecheap, they play fine.

I would really like to host the files within Adalo. When I click the magic text button within the Audio Player, my database doesn’t show. I’m basically forced to provide an external link. How can I fix this?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.