Custom map markers in app

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to figure out how to include different map markers on my app such as it is displayed in the posted screenshot from the video explaining the Adalo custom map marker feature .

I have not yet been able to implement this into my app because I don’t see a way to link multiple custom icons to the marker. I would really appreciate any tips or info If anyone has any experience with this feature. Thanks!

Hi Jose :wave:

You can create a Image Property on that collection ( The Collection that you are connecting to the Map) and you can upload the images ( the icons) for that records and you can add that Image Property to the Marker Image field in the Map.

Thank you

Thank you for replying! I’ve already attempted this method in various combinations of collection relationships. That’s where I think I’m stuck at and I keep getting the default red icon but not the custom markers I’ve placed in the database

Your Welcome!

Could you add a video about the setup and the preview?

Thank you

Hi! Thank you so much for helping me figure the custom maps marker feature I have spent days trying to get it work and it’s now going very smoothly I will share the working update following the holidays, best regards!

1 Like

Great and Your Welcome!

And Happy New Year! :partying_face:

Happy New Year’s to you as well

1 Like

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.