Distribution certificate becomes invalid

Dear Adalo Team, I’m on the Adalo Pro Plan for a year now and I’ve published two apps with Adalo in the App Store the past year. Now I’ve received an email from Apple that my distribution certificates will expire on August 8. How can I renew this? I would greatly appreciate your help!

I also checked the ‘Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles’ dashboard in my Apple Developer account and noticed that apart from my distribution certificate also my Development certificate will expire on August 9 and most of the profiles I have as well on August 8 and 9. Could you help me with this?

Kind regards

It’s probably best to put in a support ticket for something like this. For something that only Adalo staff can help with, a call for help on a forum platform can easily fall on deaf ears.

Hi @mgwg,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have taken this time to create a section for the same in our Adalo Helpdoc | iOS Troubleshooting. Please do the required steps and feel free to Submit a Ticket (if you haven’t already) if the issue still persists.

Thanks for making the Adalo Community better!

A

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.