Export code in adalo

With the news of FlutterFlow, changes in the platform are necessary, since many of us will have to move to these new platforms, that is why we must support the request to export the code in Adalo now.

3 Likes

We already need this to be implemented, I can not continue with my venture if I do not have the code of my application, how well FlutterFlow has come out, I will try it.

2 Likes

Adalo we need this now, we can’t pay a subscription for something we can’t download, the applications are ours !!! Give us the code

3 Likes

Hi @johnden @billtayler @trotaroberto,

This could be a great question for this month’s community town hall meeting. @Ben @David.

@billtayler and @billtayler welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

Agree, please release a new features that Adalo can export code for us, for using offline apps etc

Out of curiosity, if exporting the code was available, but you had to pay for that, how much would any of you be willing to pay to export your app’s code?

You have to consider that this is a no-code tool. You are building an entire functional app simply by dragging and dropping. No code is needed. Your life is much simpler because of it; therefore, there’s value in that.

So, hypothetically, how much would you be willing to pay to export your app’s code?

Nothing more that the normal monthly subscription
If the performance of Adalo would improve I would be willing to pay also 1000€x month, but this would means 0 bugs/excellent perfomance/ maintance/ customer care/ new features and components.

For the actual state of art, just let use make the export cause all others Adalo’s competitors do, and sincerly I am looking for something else now because of the poor improvments of adalo during the last months.