Formula Help Concerning Numeric Input field of -/+

My math is not coming out correctly and I can’t figure out where I did wrong here. I used Victor’s tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8UthzB_V8) which is a great (Thanks Victor! This tutorial helped me move forward on my app) tool but when I increase the input value of the quantity by 2, it doesn’t multiply the whole total by 2 but the total price only increases by $7, which tells me it’s only multiplying the total for the Extra Meat selection by the amount of quantity. This is so weird. Any idea what I did wrong here? I’m attaching screenshots of my formula and layout. Also, why is it adding all the choices for all the ingredient selections from each category when I only want one choice per category to be chosen. I followed Adalo’s tutorial on payment and ordering and I used the custom list here because I couldn’t figure out how to use the toggle button because it won’t allow me to chose what I need to toggle.

I think you will need to include brackets in your equation.

E.G (menu item price+sum price+sum price+sum price)*quantity input

Oh, you’re right. OMG. Where did all my math education go? LOL. And I was a straight A student in math. That goes to prove the whole Asians are good with math thing is not always the case. Go figure!

1 Like

Thanks again for pointing out my error. I fixed it per your suggestion and it’s working now. Woohooo!!! Now, only if I can figure out how to make the toggle button thing to work then I’d be done with this app and move on to the last two.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.