General Questions/Help

Hi all, I am new to Adalo so I have a few questions I would like to ask! Some of my questions may be simple but yeah, I’m fairly new to No Code!

How scaleable is an app that uses Adalo’s backend? Does Adalo use AWS? I read somewhere they were planning to switch to AWS but not sure if that’s happened yet?

I am based in the UK, if I was to make an app, would it only be available in certain regions or is there a way of expanding an app to more regions?

Also, I am more than keen on seeing what people have built on Adalo, feel free to share your apps so I can check them out, I am always interested in what people have worked hard on.

Thanks!

It’s scalable. Regarding if the use AWS, you can ask them directly.

That has nothing to do with Adalo. When you publish your apps, you set up which regions will have access to it via App Store and/or Google Play.

If you do a search around the forum you will find many.

Thanks Charles, I’ve looked through some apps that have been made on Adalo and they are impressive.

I read on the Adalo website that they have switched over to AWS so scaleability hopefully shouldn’t be too much of an issue in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.