Group By Names and show it just once

Hi everyone,
one quick question if anyone could help?
My app is a restaurant delivery app. As you can imagine there is multiple orders every day with multiple products in each order. As you can imagine there can be same products ordered in different orders.
I am struggling to group by product name. So if chicken was ordered 5 times it will be shown 5 times in my list. I want to be shown just once and to say qtd 5. I know you can sum the numbers but I can’t find anyway to show product just once if it was ordered multiple times.
Thank you for input and best regards

1. List item

@domen23, could you show your setup from some screenshots or from a video?

it is just 2 collections. one is orders and then on is product orders where are all the products that are ordered. The thing is I can compose Qty for all the products with same name on the order because its number, but no way I can do the names to show example Acorda Bacalhau just once and not multiple times.
Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 12.43.28
Check photo!! let me know

Correct?

I think you misunderstood. i want to display products ordered in a certain day. However, if the same product was ordered multiple times to just display it once. Check photo

So on the photo you can see Arroz Arabe was ordered 2 times this day. One time on one order for 2000kg and to be done by 14:00 and the second one at 1250 kg and to be done by 16:00. What I can do is to say that Arroz Arabe ordered per day was 3250 kg since I can sum the Qtd per per product.
Let me know and thank you for your help

Oh I see! I’ll make a video!

Uhmm… Sorry for the late reply! Actually, you can do the same like in the previous video! If you can share your setup from a video, I can create a video!

Would you be able to make a video, thank you!!

Could you share me your setup? How your collections has been built?

Its a collection of orders a collection of products and in between is a collection of productOrders. when order is ordered you add in product orders multiple ones. and one collection product orders is where all of this product orders are. Collection products is fixed and there just for the insight of each product ordered. As you can imagine there can be multiple orders on the same day. Where same product can be ordered multiple times. I am able to filter by orders and put another list in of product orders. this is not a problem. I would like to only show the product orders that were ordered on one day. Which is also not a problem because you can filter that down. The problem is that if pasta was ordered 10 times I cannot make it show just Once.
For example:
Pasta Qtd 10…
instead of this:
Pasta
Pasta
Pasta …

Let me know if you need any other information and thank you for your help?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.