Big time Adalo fan here wanting to launch the most amazing app ever created on Adalo in a couple months. ; )
I am currently building and planning on completing the build myself… but I am looking for an expert to guide me in a few areas where I am lacking so I can launch by August.
Instead of messaging everyone in the expert marketplace… I figured I would try posting my specifics here to see if I can find a perfect fit. Here’s a list of my needs and expectations, all of which I am open to being corrected on:
1. Expert is willing to sign an NDA so that I know my idea and intellectual property is protected.
2. Expert can meet via video calls 2-3 times per week for an hour at a time, and each session can be recorded.
3. Expert can help execute the following list, each item taking around an hour to accomplish at a rate of $75-$100/hr:
- Discovery: Get a full understanding of my apps goals, mission, and functionality. Understand different user journeys and priority features.
- Database Architecture Analysis: Assess collections logic and relationships as it relates to speed and scalability. Suggest improvements.
- Collections/Relationships: Add missing collections and relationships to complete functionality.
- External/API/Storage: Setting up an AWS S3 Bucket (or similar) to store user uploaded media files (images and videos) and return a URL to Adalo. Ideally using Integromat (low cost) or Zapier.
- External/API: Setup integrations with Twilio, Google Calendar, Facebook, Instagram, and a few others using Integromat or Zapier.
- Connecting WebApp or Website: Cover basics of how to connect web app or website to same database as app.
- Launch Checklist: Provide a list of action items to successful launch in IOS and Android store.
*Perhaps a few more general sessions around Design, Best Practices, Ect.
- Expert is able to be on retainer for after launch to assist with initial bugs, edits, or add-ons at hourly rate.
Know anybody that can do the above? Any thoughts about my expectations around NDA, hourly rate, or timelines?