How can I do this function

When I press the + sign, I am talking about the - button, which is active later, and the functions that appear to decrease or increase the amount.

BEFORE

AFTER

ANOTHER VİEW

Hi,

You need to create a number property in Order items collection, let’s say quantity & after that update the current order item > quantity → Quantity +1 & vice versa for minus button

Thanks

1 Like

How do I set the - sign and quantity to appear after pressing the + sign. This is the real problem. I have the details you specified in the answer, but as I mentioned, I don’t know how to adjust the resulting elements.

Hi,

You need to use simple math (adding & subtracting)

• If you want to add the quantity then update the record Current Quantity +1
  • If you want to subtract the quantity then again update the record Current Quantity -1
  • And to show the quantity, use text component & connect it to current item quantity

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, thank you.

Yes it was great, I got it. Let’s say there are two products I want to sell. The first one is sold by pieces, while the other is sold by kilograms. How can I differentiate them in the basket?

Hi,

Use true/false property.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.