How to create flat text from a parent and children records

I read a comment in the forums saying that using AirTable as a backend for Adalo apps was bad for this reason (only being able to use the first entry in an array)

Here’s the comment (from here: When is Adalo's DB not enough? - #2 by TysonUnruh)

“That said, I’m using Adalo’s database because of some limitations such as external databases’ relationships will only return the first string in an array (ie. if there are several related items in a field, eg. multiple products in a product category, Adalo will only return the first product).”

That’s the main reason I chose not to use AirTable - even though I pay for it and had a whole database pre-built for my app there… So does this mean that Adalo’s internal datastore has the same limitations as AirTable? Is there any reason not to use AirTable?

Like literally the way I add data to Adalo right now is I have an AirTable setup that is an exact copy of my Adalo table, and I do my data entry there, export as CSV, import, then delete at AirTable… Because it’s still much better than adding records one at a time.