Job, looking for a developer

hi guys I am looking for a experienced developer to come on zoom and guide me, guide me with things that I don’t know how to do it, I am totally new person in development and I have 10 days experience only. i am paying $10 per-hour for some one to help me with my project.
everything is fixed and nothing will be changed if you are interested in this prosition please email me at distancelogistics2@gmail.com

don’t email me if you are not willing to come on zoom or you don’t want to work at $10 an hour.

3 Likes

Your initiative to learn is commendable! I remember starting out in development, feeling lost at times.

Hey! I get the struggle of starting out; we’ve all been there. While looking for a mentor, have you considered exploring side jobs to make money? I once freelanced as a coding tutor alongside my learning journey – it helped me refine my skills and pay the bills.

That’s the way to do it, not like me, begging all around. Well done @forumcody

1 Like

If you’re on the hunt for a developer, you’re in the right place. When I needed to boost my income, I explored various ways to make money online. One avenue that caught my attention was freelance web development. It allowed me to utilize my skills while having the flexibility to work remotely. So if you’re considering ways to make money online, offering developer services could be a lucrative option.