Link to page on web application

Hello,

I’m hoping there is someone who has addressed this issue before.

I have a web application that is using a custom domain (let’s call it www.xyz.com). I have another page in the app that I want to send to someone as a link, but when I test it by putting it into my browser, it goes to that correct page, but immediately jumps to the homepage www.xyz.com

Any ideas how I can give a link to a specific page of a web application?

Thanks

Here is what I’m talking about. If you click on this link, it goes to the correct page, and then immediately forwards to the homepage

i tried it, but i was not forwarded to any page…

1 Like

@get-the-memo same for me - I stayed in Donation page

I was redirected to home… I noticed that when entering any page directly in the browser, I get redirected to home. But if I go to the home and browser to the pages through the menu, I don’t get redirected. Is this due to database privacy?

Thank you for the replies. I was able to isolate the issue to a add-on component called Device Detector. Now I’m trying to work to eliminate the issue.

Thanks everyone.

Where can i find the device detector component?

I think this one right?

I do have a device detector component which is under review to become available on the marketplace for free…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.