New update on iOS developer come May 1?

Hello. Recently I updated the iOS version of my app, and I received this error/warning message, stating that I would not be able to update my app come May 1st if I did not fix the API issues inside my app (as far as I know, there are no API’s inside my app other than make.com email verification). Upon asking Google’s Gemini and ChatGPT, I was informed that what I need to update is actually in the CODE of my app, and that it would be more on the Adalo developer side to fix.

So I am just curious, has anyone gotten an error like this, or know what the fix will be? If we need to do anything individually?

This is the error: " ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “AdaloApp” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp. While no action is required at this time, starting May 1, 2024, when you upload a new app or app update, you must include a NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes array in your app’s privacy manifest to provide approved reasons for these APIs used by your app’s code. For more details about this policy, including a list of required reason APIs and approved reasons for usage, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files/describing_use_of_required_reason_api."

Thanks!

The Adalo team are aware of this and are working on it. @adalojosh @Adalo_CXTeam

I’m also getting this error. Will they be offering any kind of public notice about what their solve is?

1 Like

I’m sure we will either get an update on it, or they’ll just resolve it and not worry us with the issue.

Hi,

Could you please notify me when it rolls out to the public. However I am in touch what is trending in the market. But in case if I forget just let me know about the update of iOS.

Thanks,

What is make . com?

make.com is a site for webhooks with zappier like sending email verification and such. It can connect with adalo and zappier to do all sorts of external functions.