Please help me with making a counter

Thanks but is there a problem? I can’t clone the app at all I am pressing create but it’s stuck. Here’s a picture.

Cloneable works for me!

I am using a free account maybe there’s no clone feature in free accounts?

No, works for free accounts too.

Rename it to something different? Maybe that will work.

Tried to rename it to anything, made a new account (I thought there was a problem with the account), used another browser, I even used another device but nothing works and I am always stuck at create button

That concludes the issue from adalo, so open a ticket and put the problem you’re having!

Finally, I could clone it but still there’s the problem of the points not resetting since it’s a database. Do you have any solution for this? Can we maybe add a reset button?

So you want once his points are 0 it rests it back to 5? Because what I made is when the user comes back in the website gets his 5 points back, as that gonna help with current stability!

Well, I just want a button that resets the numbers etc…

The button does rest the points, here is another way I can do it too that makes it work in 1 screen make an action in the button, and make it when the user clicks the button he gets 5 points when does that happen when user points are 0. Or you could do it at home screen!

Well, your first idea is great a button that does give the points or whatever I want to give

Thats easy to make, make an action for logged in user, then say update logged in user, then and then number points say current number +5 when does that happen when a logged in user points is equal to 0.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.