Problem whit links in vote system

Hello makers, I am trying to create a voting system similar to the one in canny.io which is the same that Adalo uses to vote for future features.

Until now, I managed to create the voting system as such, that is, that a user can vote +1 or -1 to an item.

The problem is that I require the user to be registered and logged in to vote, what I thought was:

• I create three actions that are executed conditionally
  • 1 action: Update the item, add the item to the user and add +1 to the votes. This is executed if the item is not associated with the user yet.
  • 2 action: Update the item, remove the item from the user and subtract -1 from the votes. This is executed if the item is added to the user.
  • 3 action: A link to the registration page, which would be executed if there is no user logged in.

The problem I have is that this last action, I only get it to be executed if one of the two previous actions was previously executed. Even if I choose to have the link to the registration page run “always”, it doesn’t work.

I imagine that this must be some error or bug in Adalo, because I cannot find logic.

Does anyone have this problem or have any idea why it occurs?

1 Like

I think it would be more correct))

But I could be wrong))

1 Like

Even this way it doesn’t work.

Sorry for the delay in getting to this @Maxiogas.

Are you still having troubles with this? Happy to jump on a call for 15 to 30mins to try to resolve this with you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.