QR code for tablet/iPad?

I see that the QR code scanner says “Mobile only” Does that mean that it won’t work on tablet/iPad? And if so, is there another solution?

Hello, the QR code will appear on your app if you’re using a Tablet/Ipad/Desktop.

Thank you!

Hi. When you say

the QR code will appear on your app if you’re using a Tablet/Ipad/Desktop.

Do you mean that the QR code scanner will work on tablet/iPad? As far as I understand the only way to make an app for tablet/iPad is to use a web app? Will the QR code scanner stil work on a web app for tablet/iPad?

In order to make the QR code disappear from your app on Desktop/tablet/ipad, it should be as a web app.

Thank you!

I´m sorry, but I may be a bit slow here. I really don’t understand what you mean by

In order to make the QR code disappear from your app on Desktop/tablet/ipad, it should be as a web app.

But my question is, will the QR Code Scanner component work on a tablet/iPad that is running a web app?

So, someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure if it says that it’s mobile only, it means it’s only going to work with a mobile device. That’s probably just because mobile devices tend to come with QR code scanners now, and the component can activate that.

It will probably work on web apps as well, but only on mobile devices.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.