šŸ§° Resources for Building Adalo Apps (theyā€™re very helpful!)

Hey Everyone! :wave:

I hope everyone is having a great time building apps on Adalo! (if you need help with something in your app, just ask in the community!)

I found this App Developer resource while researching on Google. These range from APIā€™s to design mockupsā€”to app marketingā€”the list goes on and on! :slight_smile:

Guess what!! Adalo is #1 on the ā€œNo Codeā€ section! :clap: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Is there any marketplace for all Adalo components, both free and paid? I checked the Marketplace in Adaloā€™s app builder, but I donā€™t think it has some of the oneā€™s like complab.io and some other developerā€™s components I see in this forum

Iā€™ll try to make one! Thanks for the idea!

Estimated time to complete: ~ 1 week

Iā€™ll let you know when itā€™s complete. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m almost done with this. I just need to add no code monkeyā€™s components and I should be done. :slight_smile:

Should be done within a couple of days. :wink:

1 Like

@James_App_Maker this oneā€™s not necessarily a component, but could prove to be a useful resource for those building Adalo apps. There are components similar to this in functionality, but I actually prefer this solution built by @franklbt:

https://mfork.franklibolt.fr/?target=818468a1bfad492599706dafa106d579&params={}

More details about this in this thread: How do I redirect to desktop/mobile app?

1 Like

Thanks @AddyEdwin, Iā€™ll add it to the list.

Also anyone who wants to post a resource in this thread, tag me and post the link to the resource and Iā€™ll put it on the website. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @AddyEdwin,

I just finished it! Lmk if you (or anyone else) have any feedback for me to improve it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @James_App_Maker thank you so much for making this! It would be super helpful to see all components in one list, and you could filter by the developer or better yet the functionality. I purchased my first component today after scrolling through your list :relaxed:

Iā€™m glad it was helpful. Iā€™ll try to do that soon. :slight_smile:

Amazing collection of resources. A one-stop-shop for everything! Literally my new favourite website. Thanks a lot James! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like