Share your Adalo tips, tricks, and tutorials here. Plus, check out these resources from Adalo:
- Why choose Adalo?
- What can you build?
- Who uses Adalo?
- Is it free? How much does Adalo cost?
- Difference between the subscription plans
- What can you & Can’t you do? Possibilities & current limitiations
Screens & components:
- Inserting & editing screens
- Introduction to components
- Sorting & filtering lists
- How to create a custom list
- Lists within lists (listception)
- What is Magic Text?
- How to format dates and numbers
- Using math in your custom formula. Sums, Counts, Averages, Min and Max
- How to Create a Custom Math Formula
- What are Forms & how do they work?
- How can I toggle something on & off?
- How can I change a component’s visibility?
- How can I add navigation to my app?
Custom components (Components Marketplace):
- Introduction to marketplace components
- Bar Charts and Line Graphs
- Google Admob
- Progress Bar
- Star Ratings & Reviews
- Audio Player
- How to create actions in your app
- How to create links
- How to change or manipulate data through actions. Create, Update & delete
- Conditional Actions. Actions performed based on certain rules
- Trigger notifications. In-app notifications
Database, Collections & Properties:
- Database Basics
- How to set up relationships between collections
- Sharing a database between multiple apps for multi-sided apps
- How to use keyboard shortcuts
- How to Embed Video or Audio (YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud)
- How to Share a Database Between Apps
- How to Create an Empty State
- How to Create a Search Bar
- How to make a list your users can filter
- How to Create a Modal/Popup Window
- How to create a “Favorite”, “Follow” or “Like” button
- How to add an Image to an App Bar
- How to send Scheduled Push Notifications
- Special Links: Email, Text (SMS), and Phone
- How to have a Dropdown Menu in a Form
- How to Setup a Shopping Cart with Payments
- How to set up a Public Profile screen for Users
- How to Allow Users to Follow Others
- How to have a Form Automatically Set a Status (or any other related record)
- How to add Chat to your App
- External Collections with APIs
- How to connect to any API with Custom Actions
- The internal Adalo API to retrieve collection and record data