Stripe solution for payments is compatible with Europe ?,

Can you confirm that the version of your Stripe solution for payments is compatible with Europe and France in particular.

I often have a card number error even if it is correct.
In addition for Europe, stronger authentication is now required.
or CSA …

Can you confirm that it’s good

Yes, I know we have seen a number of rejected payments due to not including strong authentication (3d-secure). That’s probably what you’re running into. We’re looking into how to best add that here.

Hello, have you been able to advance on the subject of 3d secure with Stripe
I have an application waiting to be distributed for this …

Thanks in advance

fr.
Bonjour, avez-vous pu avancer sur le sujet du 3d secure avec Stripe
J ai une application en attente de distribution pour cela…

D’avance merci

This is on our roadmap, but will likely be several months out before we begin working on it.

Hello,
It’s a shame because it limits the interest of working with Adalo for French but also European developers since 3d secure is mandatory for EU payments.

I have 3 upcoming projects and I’m wondering about using Adalo
which I find however top.

Bonjour,
C’est vraiment dommage car cela limite l’intérêt de travailler avec Adalo pour les développeurs Français mais aussi Européen puisque le 3d secure est obligatoire pour les paiements EU .

J’ai 3 projets à venir et je m’interroge sur l’utilisation d’Adalo
que je trouve pourtant top.

We hate that we can’t provide it for you right away, but we’re moving through things and getting lots of great stuff out and this will be another great addition!

2 Likes

Hello, have you been able to advance on the subject of 3d secure with Stripe
I have an application waiting to be distributed for this …

Thanks in advance

Hi @ashley and everybody.
I have sent email after email with this request to Adalo…

For people like me, that are clients from Europe, at this moment Adalo does not offer a full solution.
I have dropped 2 projects as the clients refused the payment system with no 3D. So I was working for nothing, as the payment with 3D is important. Why is it important? Because without 3D in Europe the clients’ cards may get freeze and the user may complain against the online solution that causes that problem. And after a few complaints the business may get some fines to pay. What client would be happy to accept a solution and wait for complaints?!
I have also posted here Basic payments with Stripe using Custom Actions?, as I search for a solution, but no answer.
Ok, you may not have a solution, but at least provide a workaround…
We don’t talk about a pin on a map. We talk about payments!..
For the European user you have no GDPR solution, no payment solution.
Maybe Adalo should put a disclaimer for European clients that they don’t get support or solutions like the clients from other areas.

I like Adalo, it is a great and helpful tool for people like me - without coding experience, but sometimes I have the feeling that I have to accept - over and over - a lot. :disappointed: