Switch Component not "keeping" its on/off position based on selection

Hmm not sure if it’s just me, but I’ve added the Switch marketplace component to my “Settings” menu; this way app users can “switch” things on and off.

Right now when it’s switched in either direction it updates the user collection (awesome!); but my problem is that when you navigate away from the “Settings” screen the Switch does not “keep” it’s on/off form as dictated by the user’s preferences in the user collection. It automatically reverts to its “off” position.

& yes, I’m using a TRUE/FALSE field.

Am I doing something wrong?

For me it worked… the only glitch I’ve seen is that switch doesn’t automatically update without leaving the page, when the property is changed (True->False and vice versa). But that’s not similar to what you’re observing…

1 Like

Could you perhaps make a short video demonstrating this problem?

Hey @anon78309838 see below… I have it updating the user field to true or false, based on “on” or “off”

Animated GIF-downsized_large

Hmm, ok very strange. I took a look and couldn’t work out why this would be happening. I will have to check in with the team here to see what might be the cause of this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.