The rounded image is not a perfect circle

Ciao a tutti!
I am trying to make sure that the circles are actually perfect circles, but unfortunately they ovalize. Apparently it does not take the padding value between images entered in the settings.
I also tried manully inserting a rectangle to occupy that space. No dice…

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Since you’re just displaying images, use the Image List component and set it to 4 columns.

I’ve done this exact same thing in a different app:

g

Thank you @Flawless for your solution.
However, this module does not allow you to set a distance between elements or even set a background for the circle.

In any case I will use it because the other solution just doesn’t appeal to me.

True, but it’s a lot easier than trying to figure out how to get a circle to stay pixel-perfect in a multi-column custom list.

I’m encountering the same issue, which seems to be a persistent bug. In Adalo 1.0, the images were correctly displayed as circles, but after transitioning to Adalo 2.0, this problem only affects elements created with the new version. It’s frustrating to spend time troubleshooting something as fundamental as setting images to display as circles when they should just work as intended. This should be a given, not a time-consuming problem to solve… @Adalo_CXTeam

1 Like

Apparently the Adalo platform seems frozen on the most obvious things… and some features like a gradient box you have to pay €35 for… absurd!

I gave up on circles for now, so changed them to default, but I m not getting perfect square either :joy:

despite the parameters giving up perfect square 100/100

It’s normally snapping to a nearby object.
You can also hardcode with imgix params.

But to be honest I still have custom lists of avatars where I just gave up.

Hey, Adalo supported showed me what the issue was, this is happening because the images are set to scale with the screen in the layout tab. This means as the screen gets wider the image will get wider as well.

Check out this Adalo | Help Doc on working with Layout in Responsive for more information.

I never thought of this, and didn’t image individual objects would be affected by the global setting of the screen. So this is the answer to this issue.

Sharing is caring lol.