Toggles and custom lists

Hi everyone,

So I have this custom list of users with toggles in front of each. Each toggle is meant to add the user to a group in the database and so indicate wheter the user already belongs to the group or not. But in case the list gets really long, I would like a principal toggle in the screen that would turn on and off the whole list of toggles, and enable the loggedin user to check/uncheck it separately.

Any insight on how I could connect the principal toggle to the toggles in the list so the logged can do that ?

By the way the group where the users are put by the toggles is a “privacy” group that helps me manage the visibility of posts in a feed : If a user belongs to the group attached to a post, he can’t see the post. So if you have other ideas to make this work im open too !

Best regards,

Hello issadiop,

I think if you use the “visibility” property you should be able to to make the principal toggle connect to the toggles in the list. You should also add a filter to the lists, item should only be visible if principal toggle is on.

Klaus

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.