Working on a Token generation app for a restaurant

Does any know how to generate unique numbers from 1 to 100 and then reset it to 1 after every 100. Essentially they want to give out 100 tokens at a time and reset the number to zero at the end of the day

Hi @Helpingclients,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

You can use the Rand function! : https://help.adalo.com/component-basics/inserting-dynamic-text/how-to-create-a-custom-math-formula

After every 100 means? You mean when the token is 100 then make it to 1?

Is it like create several records on the collection or give a comma separated tokens in a one record property?

Thank you

I think you should use the Adalo user ID, to get this ID you can use the Pragmaflow component.
Also you can use a unique data form user, like a phone number, passport, email.

The problem with random is that it could repeat itself.

It is basically an app I’m trying to build for a friend’s restaurant. They want to get rid of the paper token machine so they use an app to do it. The numbers go from 1 to 100 and once that happens the counter has to reset to 1 again. I hope that clarifies it :slight_smile:

I want to pick an option between 1 to 100 only, trying to replicate the real life Tokens you get in the form of printed paper at various govt department both in US and Canada.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.