I have learned to live with it. But it’s so frustrating that I wonder if it’s just me, or has everyone else learned to live with this too?
When I zoom with my mouse (windows machine), I can zoom in. But it’s very clunky and stops at only a few pre-determined zoom levels. If I use my touchpad, I seem to have more granular control, but I use an external keyboard and mouse, so it’s very inconvenient to have to do this every time.
And then, when I try to zoom out SLIGHTLY with the mouse, it ALWAYS zooms all the way out. Super frustrating.
Is this just my computer, or does this happen to everyone? I wanted to log this as a feature request, but it sounds more like a bug.
Same, better use the touchpad
Hey you can change this easily in your windows settings. I had the same issue, though I use a Razer mouse. However you can change the Lines per scroll turn in windows.
Change mouse settings - Microsoft Support.
To change how the mouse wheel works
- Open Mouse Properties by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type mouse, and then click Mouse.
- Click the Wheel tab, and then do one of the following:
- To set the number of lines the screen will scroll for each notch of mouse wheel movement, under Vertical Scrolling, select The following number of lines at a time, and then enter the number of lines you want to scroll in the box.
- To scroll an entire screen of text for each notch of the mouse wheel, under Vertical Scrolling, select One screen at a time.
- If your mouse has a wheel that supports horizontal scrolling, under Horizontal Scrolling, in the Tilt the wheel to scroll the following number of characters at a time box, enter the number of characters you want to scroll horizontally when you tilt the wheel to the left or right.
- Click OK.
This worked perfectly for me, I hope it works for you also.
That helped. I had to change the lines per scroll to 1 (down from 3). It’s still not as smooth as the touchpad, but at least the jumps aren’t so clunky and it doesn’t scroll all the way out anymore when zooming out. So that’s all good. I wish it could be as smooth as the touchpad and there really isn’t any reason why it can’t be. But until Adalo can address it, this will have to do.
Thanks so much!
This might have saved me minutes per day, or more!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.