Access the properties of the database

I have built an app booking meeting follow slot and it is database structure and relationship in database
meeting 1-n rooms.
meeting n-1 slots.

its app require me validate time like if a person create meeting at room 1 at 6:00am to 8:00am then no one can book the meeting in the interval in 6:00am to 8:00am. But I have a trouble with the relationships in database:

I want to create the meeting and check if the start time is available with all meeting in the room then link to the modal. I can access to the start time of the New Meeting

but when I access to the time of the meeting in the current rooms it have the infinite loop and I can’t access to the datetime of the all meeting to validate.

Could you tell me the reason cause this problem and how I solve it. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @thuongzzu,

Here is the reason why you have this “infinite loop” is your DB structure. You have 1:many relation in Meetings-Rooms - so that a Room can have many Meetings, but Meeting can be held only in one Room.
And then you take “Current room”, and for the current roon try to select “Meeting” - but how Adalo can guess which meeting do you mean? :slight_smile:

You can try to use 2 filters based on “Count”: this action will happen if New meeting -> Current room -> Meeting -> Count,

• where Start time is before selected time in datepicker
  • and End time is after the time in datepicker
    Is greater then 0.

I’m making a quick video on this, will post later today or tomorrow.

Best regards, Victor.