Action personnalisée

Hello community, I would like some help. For the past few days, I’ve been looking for a solution to retrieve a table from a custom API action, but so far, I haven’t had any success. I tried using the external collection, but I couldn’t do it because there’s an authentication token in the header parameters that expires and needs to be regularly updated.

For example, I want to use an API action to retrieve a list of buses and display them in a dropdown list, allowing users to choose a bus and continue. How can I implement this scenario?

Hello! It depends on the source of the data. So it depends on the API of the database that you’re getting the data from.

Thank you!

1 Like

Bonjour bien reçu ce que j’aimerais plus comprendre est comment utiliser une action personnaliser couplé à une collection externe pour récupérer dynamiquement des données.

Oui je comprends ça. Comme nous l’avons mentionné précédemment, nous devrions voir si la collection externe propose cette option. Ensuite, vous pouvez utiliser Zapier ou Make pour le connecter à la base de données de votre application.

Merci!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.