Get help on API custom action reponse

Hello community, I would like some help with Adalo, please. Why is it that in my external API requests, Adalo only retrieves the first value of each entry in an array from the response?

Welcome to the community @Herman-Bijou :partying_face:

Could explain your issue a bit more? I guess you are trying to return a list of values through a API but returning the first one only? If you use a custom action then you would return only the first result and to return every result you can use a external collection! : External Collections with APIs - Adalo Resources.

Lors de mes requete APIs personnalisé je reçois en reponse par exemple un objet contenant plusieur tableaux et Adalo recupère uniquement la première valeure de chaque tableau pour ce n’est pas toutes les valeurs du tableau?

Hello,
It can’t handle arrays.
You can use a ‘key’ to get to the array, though then you skip the rest of the detail and you probably need that.

If you are talking external collections.
In my head there is a way to do it, by storing the parent id in a field within logged in user. Then with a second table, GET/parent_id plus the key, in order to return the array
This is hypothetical and I have not tested such.

Bonjour,
C’est aussi une alternative je vais essayé cette solution hypotétique cela peut fonctionné aussi merci pour l’attention.
j’aimerais aussi vous posez un question, excusez moi je suis débutant et j’aimerais savoir comment se fait l’utilisation de la clé dans les réponses apis.

The results key allows you to skip to nested items in the API response of your external collection.

An Anglaise s.v.p.