Adalo Contact Information

I have scoured the Adalo website for any contact information. But to no avail. Can anyone please help me contact Adalo’s administration or sales?
I shall immensely appreciate this.

Hello, you can send a support ticket that includes your question or issue through this link: Submit a Support Ticket

Thank you!

The support ticket is unsuitable for what I wanted to discuss. I did not want to say this for the consumption of the entire Community Forum but I am left no other option, so here goes:
The Adalo Ts&Cs state that the user can try out Adalo for a specified period of time after which the user AUTOMATICALLY becomes a paid user. Seeing as the user provides payment information on sign up, billing sets in immediately. Now having checked out Adalo, I realized either it is not suitable for my needs or I am not equipped enough to derive optimum benefit from it. Either way, I decided to opt out and hit another stone wall trying to close my account. There is NO functionality to close my account! The settings menu in the drop down from the user avatar has only 4 menu items: 1) Account, in which you can only edit the name of your team, your name, and your email address; 2) Apps, which simply lists your apps; 3) Team Members, which lets you invite team members, and; 4) Domains, where you can add a new domain or edit your assigned sub domain. That’s it!
So please, if you know how I can opt out of Adalo do let me know. I’ll appreciate it immensely.
@Ali-Bazzi you will agree with me that there was no way I could have gotten this across in a support ticket, I hope. And I repeat, I did not want to share this with the forum but I was left no other option.

Hello, you can send a support ticket that includes your question or issue through this link: Submit a Support Ticket

You really need to use this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.