Adalo Deck swiper error

Thanks Colin for the Update :+1:

Hi @anon78309838, kindly let us know if you have an update. Thanks so much

Hey all!

I just published a fix, the adalo team still has to verify and deploy it but the error is gone now.

I was also able to fix the filters, if you keep track which card was swiped now it’ll work with the filter without the lag it had before.

Sorry it took so long it was a busy time for me with no time to think about this!

Thanks @anon78309838 and @James_App_Maker for bugging me so I could finally fix this.

6 Likes

Always happy to bug you @yelkhayami :smiley:

I will check in with the team about this and try to get it pushed through fast!

6 Likes

Thanks a ton!! Please update us when it’s done.

Thank you, creators like you makes our lives easy.

Sorry to interrupt, but there is still a problem. When I use the deck swiper, actions of only the first item of the deck is executed and rest of the item’s performs no actions . Here is an example of that.

1 Like

Yes. Found the same issue. The actions (swipe left/right) are not iterating over all the records of the collection; rather just staying at the first one.

1 Like

looking into this @ArkPandey @ap1

4 Likes

Any updates @yelkhayami?

Will this (Deck Swiper component) be fixed? @yelkhayami any updates?

Checking in here as well. Any card after the first one doesn’t trigger my custom action?

Hope this gets fixed soon!

Colin,
Let me address my question to you as you are Adalo representative.
DeckSwiper is not working more than a month, and for some apps it is a core function, which it is difficult to substitute.
With full respect to @yelkhayami, who created DeckSwiper and published it for free for the Adalo community, I should recognize, that and I have no idea when (and if) DeckSwiper will be repaired.
Thus, the whole Adalo functionality is pretty useless for my MVP because DeckSwiper is a core function and I cannot attract customers and receive their feedback.
This is just a voice to increase stability of service, I have no other constructive ideas here.

Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long. I broke the swiper the last update by fixing something else, but this time i’ve come up with a way to fix both having no filter + having a custom filter.

Basically, if you use a custom filter on your collection you’ll have to toggle this new property switch as well. If you’re just using ‘All items’ no need to check it.

Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 18.02.25

I’ve submitted it to adalo for testing, hopefully we can release it soon.

@mr_artem @bmceuen @ap1 @ArkPandey

You can thank @anon78309838 for forcing me to fix it!

2 Likes

Youssef @yelkhayami , it is a great news! All Adalo’s dating apps are happy today ))
And thank you for your contribution!

My deck swiper has not stopped working. Probably an unfortunate accident.

@anon78309838 @yelkhayami Hello, guys! Any updates on this subject?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.