Adalo extremly slow , Chat is literally unusable, lots of complains from my users

Adalo is extremly slow my app tradepick4u has chat enabled , Chat is literally unusable and terribly slow, lots of complains from my users. and even myself i cant use the chat inside my app at all as its super slow. even the app as such is slow . can you pelase check

My app name is TRADEPICK4U available on both IOS and ANDROID .the only way the chat is even usable is if i delete the chats immediately from the database .

2 Likes

Can Adalo or anyoneplease comment on my issue, Is anyone using Chat and extremely slow and unusable.

All adalo apps have a bit of lag. This is just something we have to deal with until Adalo team upgrades/enhances this lag.

Unfortunately, it is a common issue for everyone

1 Like

We are aware of some performance issues on Adalo and it is our top priority to fix these issues and improve performance this quarter.

3 Likes

Would love to know if you’re on the free or paid plan?

I’m on a paid plan. All kinds of weird stuff is breaking today. When I fix one thing, something else breaks. @Colin, are the engineers making changes to the live version? It’d be easier for us app developers to have some stability if we could opt into updates.

Although I understand your concern, having that as an option would only further complicate matters as we would then have to identify and support each version that a user could be on for each app.