Adalo notifications

Hi, is there anyone that is currently using the built in notification function and what does it look like when it comes through to a phone?
i would like to send push notifications to my users, but i cant view any, even though its set up correctly.

1 Like

I am interested in this as well. Can we compose the content of a notification? Where are they stored etc

1 Like

Hi! I use internal notification for my news’app.
The title + body of the notification can be updated manually (with input or static text) or with magic text

In my case I use Magic Text linked to my current news

It’s not saved anywhere but you can create a database collection for this

And for thé original question, if you’re inside thé app you can’t see any notification. That’s why I use the Adalo Preview for send long notification and I receive on my phone

:warning: Please keep in mind that thé notification will work only with an app build (not the preview, you need to create an android build or publish your iOS trough Trestflight)

1 Like

Hello, are you testing the notifications on android / IOS, or on your web version? Because it’ll only work on your native app versions on android or IOS.

Thank you!

Hi Ali, i am only testing in the preview and share modes at the moment. i have not published yet. i really just need to test this and see if it works like a think it does. do i have to publish my app 1st before i can see what it looks like?
kind regards,

JC

Hello, the trigger notifications feature is a push notification, and will only work in the native app version on Android or IOS. So, if you would like to test it, please create a builld first, then test it.

Thank you!

thank you for your help.

kind regards,

JC

You’re welcome!!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.