Adalo Rendering & Preview

Hello team,

I need your help with an issue in my app. I’ve created a design format in the editor, but it doesn’t show up the same way in the preview mode. The headings and the lines with a height of 4 are very close to each other in the editor, but in the preview, they appear separated. I’m wondering about the rendering process in Adalo’s preview mode.

Also, when I use the rectangle component and center it horizontally, in the preview mode, it shifts slightly to the left. I've added a custom top navigation with fixed rectangles of 50px height and width on the left and right sides. Does Adalo's rendering affect spacing due to these rectangles? I've attached a screenshot for reference. Could you please check and suggest a solution?
  1. Editor Screenshot of heading and underline -

2. Preview Screenshot of heading and underline -

3. Editor Screenshot of rectangle -

4. Preview Screenshot of rectangle -

Do you currently have the text and underline grouped? If not, give that a blast and see if it changes anything.

Hello,

I grouped text and underline together, but I checked and there is still some distance between the text and the underline, just like in the screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.