I want to get some advice on using WordPress and Adalo. We currently have an app on Adalo and a website on WP.
We were planning on using the WordPress as the simple front end and having users log in to use the Adalo web for the user portal or via the app.
- The database structure
- The Adalo web app services doesn’t seem to be responsive
- If we don’t use the Adalo web app for the user portal it means we need to spend a lot more time intergraring air table to WP.
- if we are spending more time on the WP site Adalo REALLY looses its value.
- Can you make the Adalo web app responsive ?
- How is everyone else managing this type of setup?
- Can you set Adalo to work out if you are on mobile or desktop so one will send to the mobile web app and others to the desktop web app?
- It seems the best option would be to focus on WP and just use Adalo as the native app option
- I love Adalo but if the above can’t be solved we might be forced to pack our bags and leave. It is very sad as I know other sites offer responsive web apps