Create desktop app with Adalo

Hello team, I am a beginner with Adalo, I have already created a small application ready to go on the store. However I was wondering if creating a full responsive web application (Desktop) on Adalo is wise?

Thaks :slight_smile:

Yeah you can create that, it is pretty simple and nice doing these stuff with adalo.

2 Likes

And welcome to the community :partying_face:

1 Like

Okay i will go on that.

Hey thanks and Go Go Adalo :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your answers!
On the other hand, it is advisable to use the Adalo database or external APIs to put the application into production.

It depends on how much users you’ll be having and what kind of data…

User data (last name, first name, email address, phone number …), and probably the implementation of a payment system on the app.

Use adalo database it will be easier if only these info…

1 Like

Hi @Naby,
PWA in Adalo are not responsive as far as I know. But I just came long from a long absence, maybe something has changed in the meanwhile.

1 Like

yes, i am already using it, it’s cool !

humm i am not use it yet (PWA/ Desktop), but i will be able to use it :slight_smile: .
ex: convert app mobile => Desktop app

Hello, Naby.
welcome to the community!

When you create a native or web app, you must pick a shared database with the native app for advanced settings when creating the web app.

Do this to create web app with adalo .

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Quick question to make sure I understood things correctly: I want the 5 stores I partner with for my business to have my App directly on their desktop to manage their orders without having to open a browser. Can I do that by just converting my native App into a desktop App? Or will that only create a web version and the stores will always have to open a browser?

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hello, thanks i will try :slight_smile: